Friday, February 3, 2012

Cheese raviolis with sauteed veggies & spicy garden tomato mix

This dinner is just for ideas.. it's one of those throw together at the last minute with what you have in the refrigerator..  The jar of sauce, my aunt gave me from what they made last year while canning..  it had a mixture of celery, onions and a blend of some pretty hot peppers.  I was actually sweating by the time I was finished with my plate :)  It was so, so good though.

Cheese raviolis
Mushrooms
Bell peppers
Onions
Jar of sauce, homemade or canned
Green onion ... if you have them.

I cook raviolis per the directions, saute the mushrooms, bell pepper and onions.  Heat up the sauce...  then eat.. :) 

I really need to start making my own ravioli..  Then we could start getting away from the cheese and use tofu & nutritional yeast which would come out tasting like ricotta... ideas, ideas :)

1 comment:

  1. This one looks yummy too...(but I may opt for a less spicy option!) :) What kind of cheese is in the ravioli?

    ReplyDelete